Monday, November 23, 2009

The begining...

Well you know those people who can write a book about their past and what they went through....well I'm one of them...
But, maybe I will get into that mess later on... another time another blog....
lets fast forward a bit and get to the year 2000.. the year I met the funniest guy I have ever met! well I met him and we started living together about a month later... his name is Gilles and I married him two years after we met...(in 2002) Gawd I love that guy! we knew we both wanted to have children...sooo we started trying right away. Four long years past by and I was not preggers yet :(
well it was fun trying...lol...but we were kind of thinking maybe its not written in the stars for us??? maybe it wouldn't be so bad being just the two of us??? I could have the ranch I wanted with a horse or two....Gilles could spend all his extra cash on video games ...lol.. nope didn't sound to bad?
I was on my way back to my home town in Bathurst and Gilles was going to take a mining course in Ontario.... we would be apart for 6 weeks ... I missed him so much!
well make a long story short...I couldn't eat meat, started getting car sick all the time, shrimp made me vomit (I love shrimp)....anyways....Gilles came home to me.....thank gawd.... and I wanted to take the preggie test in the AM... but I got the double test box..so i took one right away.... it was positive.... I ran into the room screaming...its positive Gilles???? he said let me see.. he couldn't believe it....we stayed up all night crying,, talking,,,wondering if it could be true?...
I took the other test in the AM and again positive... and a week later ish I called my doctor and he confirmed ...I WAS PREGGERS!!!! finally I never have to have sex with my hubby ever again....lol...just kidding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment