Tuesday, November 24, 2009

..did you feel her kick??

So all I can say is I loved loved loved being pregnant!....every second was awesome and exciting... four years of trying and wanting to be a mom since I was a teenager.. finally! ... so Gilles and I moved to Manitouwadge Ontario (middle of no where, in la sticks) ..we moved for work.. pregnancy went well... I was eating well...loosing weight and gaining a clone. I have a video of her heart beat that I will try to upload. Not to long in my pregnancy I found out I had to travel 4 1\2 hours to Thunder Bay two weeks before my due date to have my baby. SHITTY NEWS! anyways... I found out what I was having....he was pretty sure like very sure of what he told me.... I wanted a girl and Gilles wanted a boy...but really we wanted a healthy boy or girl. when he told me I was having a girl.... I was shocked and so happy! everyone was happy... I knew I was going to name her Kaydee and her two middle names are my mothers and grandmothers name :)....things were very good...we were very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment