Tuesday, November 24, 2009

are we done yet?...

All ready...packed...set to go to Thunder Bay to have my little girl.. My step-dad drove me down (he was working in Manitouwadge also) and dropped me off alone at a hotel.. I hate being alone.. :(
so a week went by and Gilles arrived..HAPPY!... we went to see a new doctor and got all set up at the hospital... two weeks passed by and I was huge.. wait I have a pic.

LOL
anyways I was a week late and told my doctor...I was a big baby.....I think we need to start things a rollin very soon.... she is getting to big... but rules are rules and I wasn't two weeks late yet!.... My mother flew up from New Brunswick...and my step father was with us also...four weeks in a hotel...ugh!
the last week I saw the doctor everyday....we were tired... annoyed... I was getting very uncomfortable with her legs in my ribs!!! ..... so I said to myself ..today better be the day!!! ........

No comments:

Post a Comment